When it comes to providing the best quality occupational therapy and physiotherapy services to organisations across the country, Access Independent stands apart from the crowd.
We have extensive experience of working with local government, charities, housing associations, insurance and case management companies as well as private individuals. Our centralised administrative structure and nationwide network of experienced OTs can handle a full spectrum of bespoke service requirements.
To discuss your unique needs and how Access Independent can provide a tailored service that’s right for you, contact us today.
Why choose Access Independent?
Our vision is one committed to putting people at the heart of our process. We focus on results, on improving health and wellbeing for those we work with. Our approach is always transparent, fair and efficient without compromising on quality. Benefits of engaging Access Independent include…
Our national cohort of OTs, spread across a range of skillsets to provide the bespoke service you need.
Full compliance with legal and industry standards to ensure a fully transparent service.
Centralised admin management for an efficient service from referral to completion.
Fully manned contact centre from 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday
Our Key Services
Whether you’re a local authority, a charity or a private individual, our nationwide network of qualified practitioners let us develop and provide the fully tailored services you require.
- Training for OTs. For those wanting to move into occupational therapy or start practicing independently, we offer training and workshops with the opportunity to work with us.
- Caseload management. For those facing increased demand for OT services, we can handle backlogs and ensure an efficient service for your clients.
- One-off assessments. Whether for private individuals or local authorities assessing properties, we can conduct full and transparent OT or mobility assessments as a one-off purchase.
- Mobility assessments. Working with local authorities across the UK, we assess eligibility for Blue Badges and other concessionary travel schemes
- Return to work solutions. We work with employers to ensure their employees cope with injury, illness or disability in the workplace in the most efficient way possible.
From our offices in Central Cambridge, our team coordinates and assists those we support. Our fully manned contact centre handles queries on a daily basis, whether from customers, their clients or even OTs looking to attend training workshops or join the team.
Responsible for all commercial, financial and legal aspects of our services, Stephen is our authority on all queries regarding invoicing, payments, complaints and meeting our terms of contract.
An occupational therapist with over 20 years’ experience, Delia was instrumental in developing our assessment approach. She oversees maintaining our professional standards, furthering our services and upholding the values and vision of Access Independent.
The Access Independent team are here to handle any queries you might have from 8.30AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.