Experience the peace of mind that comes with using Access Independent to handle your individual occupational therapy requirements. No more wasting time searching for local OT assessors. Access Independent is:
Your needs are assessed in your own home at a time that’s best for you and your carers.
You’ll be immediately allocated to a local OT assessor.
Wait no more than 15 working days from allocation of your case to a completed report.
Our reports are checked by senior practitioners to ensure a consistently outstanding service.
All our OTs hold an enhanced CRB police check.
We charge a flat rate for assessments and case reports.
What services have we provided?
- Activity of Daily Living (ADL) assessments within the home, providing solutions to promote independent living including aids and adaptations to ensure basic activities such as bathing are completed safely.
- Early intervention service to reduce risk of slips, trips and falls to vulnerable people in their home and/or place of work.
- Double care reviews including training to carers as part of cost savings and to ensure safe practise.
- Feasibility visits to residential care and nursing homes as part of meeting national care standards ahead of inspection assessments.
- Advice on seating and mobility as part of purchasing specialist equipment such as powered vehicles, chairs and beds, either by private individuals or third party representatives.
- Housing Reports to identify suitability of properties to meet future needs.
- Work assessments of fitness to return to or maintain current working status.
- Case management report as part of a rehab package following accident or injury.