As well as offering training courses for those in the occupational therapy industry, we’re always looking for motivated, talented OTs to join our national professional network.
- Clearing waiting lists.
- Conducting mobility assessments for Blue Badge and Bus Pass applicants at dedicated clinics.
- Housing and physical disability assessments.
- One-off ADL assessments.
- Flexible working hours, full or part time.
- Competitive rates of pay, both PAYE or self-employed.
- Varied work across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Full training, induction and clinical support available.
- Add to your existing practice or move into private work.
As an equal opportunities employer, Access Independent is the perfect platform for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and skill base as a stepping stone to working as an independent OT.
- We provide regular, flexible work to suit your needs.
- Benefit from a full induction covering procedures, processes and systems.
- We help you to work within timed targets for all types of contract.
- Our contracts team will support, supervise and guide you all the way to case completion.
- We negotiate payment terms for you according to the type and volume of work as well as the level of support required.
- work to Access Independent and HCPC’s standards of practice
- have two years post-qualified experience (an existing position in social services is an advantage)
- provide an up to date CV and DBS along with recent evidence of practice and training
- attend an interview at our office or by telephone
- work to agreed procedures, systems and processes as agreed between Access Independent and the customer
- keep us informed of availability, activities and progress on cases at all times.
Plymouth City Mobility Assessor – Occupational Therapist Postion: We are currently recruiting an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist, with mental health experience. The role will involve providing independent assessment clinics to determine the eligibility of applicants for Blue Badge parking permits/Concessionary Travel passes. Following initial desktop screening, assessments for those referred to clinic are largely by Read full story…
To discover the opportunities that Access Independent can provide you with to progress your career as an OT or physiotherapist, please contact us today, or send us a quick message below: